Article 1 (Application)
Article 2 (Contents of this Service)
- This service is located on the Site and is directed to users in principle.Closed-type information dissemination serviceThe information is strictly forbidden to be leaked to outside parties. Therefore, the leakage of information to outside parties is strictly prohibited.
- Specific details of the Service shall be published on the Website by the Operator.
Article 3 (Registration for Use)
- The Operator may not grant the approval described in the preceding paragraph if it determines that a prospective user has any of the following reasons The Operator shall not be obliged to disclose the reason for the non-approval.
- If you report false information (e.g., double accounts, false first and last names, false addresses or phone calls, etc.)
- If you have ever violated these Terms and Conditions
- Other cases in which the Operator determines that it is not appropriate
- The Operator will conduct a questionnaire for prospective users after their registration (application for membership), and may suspend their accounts (the reason will not be disclosed) after examining the contents of the questionnaire.
Article 4 (ID and Password Management)
- Users shall, with the duty of care of a good manager, manage IDs and passwords for the Service (including those falling under Article 3, Paragraph 2) at their own responsibility. The Operator shall not be liable for any damage arising from the use of IDs and passwords by a third party, unless the Operator has been intentionally or grossly negligent in doing so.
- Users may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend their IDs and passwords to third parties or share them with third parties.
- When a user logs in with the same combination of ID and password, the Operator shall deem the use of the Service to be by the user himself/herself who has registered such ID.
Article 5 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods)
In the event that the Operator has set a usage fee as compensation for the use of the Service and announced it on the Website, the user shall pay such fee for the use of such paid services in a manner determined by the Operator, such as by using a settlement service provider designated by the Operator.
Please note that no refunds will be given for any reason, including account suspension for violation of the Terms and Conditions.(You may cancel your membership at any time. (You may cancel your membership at any time and will not receive a refund based on the number of days.)
Article 6 (Prohibited Acts)
In using the Service, Users shall not engage in any of the following acts
- (2) Taking information (articles, images, videos, etc.) obtained from within this site outside the site.
- Any action that interferes with the activities of the operator (including external slander and sabotage by taking out internal information, as well as slanderous comments on bulletin boards, etc.)
- Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Actions that may interfere with the operator, other users, or third parties
- Any attempt to collect or accumulate personal information, etc. concerning other users.
- Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
- Impersonating another user
- Providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights or interests of the Operator, other users, or third parties
- Posting or transmitting any content on the Site that includes or is deemed by the Operator to include any of the following expressions
- Violent or sexually explicit language
- Expressions that the operator deems may lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc.
- Expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-harm, drug abuse, etc.
- Actions that include antisocial content and are deemed by the Operator to be aimed at or intended to cause discomfort to others.
- Sales, promotion, advertisement, solicitation, or any other commercial purpose.
- Acts for the purpose of sexual or obscene conduct
- Actions for the purpose of meeting or dating members of the opposite sex whom you do not know.
- Actions aimed at harassing or defaming other users
- Posting offensive comments to other users (including cases where the recipient feels attacked or extremely offended, even if the user did not intend to do so).
- Actions intended to cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to the Operator, other users of the Service, or third parties.
- Religious activities, solicitation for religious organizations, and other activities that the Operator deems inappropriate
- Any other use of the Service for purposes different from the intended purpose of use of the Service.
Article 7 (Suspension of Service Provision, etc.)
- The Operator may suspend or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, without prior notice to users, for any of the following reasons
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of systems related to this service
- In the event that provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters.
- In the event of an accidental shutdown of the system, server, communication lines, etc.
- In any other cases where the Operator deems it difficult to provide the Service.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any damage incurred by a user or a third party pursuant to the preceding paragraph, unless such damage is caused by the Operator's intention or negligence.
Article 8 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Users may only upload to this site text, images, video, etc. for which they have legitimate rights. If a dispute arises between a user and a third party due to the user not having legitimate rights, the dispute shall be resolved at the user's responsibility and expense.
- Users shall grant the Operator free of charge permission to use text, images, videos, etc., of which they are the authors, to the extent necessary for improving the Service, enhancing its quality, and publicizing the Service, and users shall not exercise their moral rights of authorship in connection with such use.
- Except for the preceding two paragraphs, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to any and all information related to the Service shall belong to the Operator, and any unauthorized use of such information is prohibited.
Article 9 (Exclusion of Antisocial Forces)
- The user or prospective user represents and warrants that he/she and his/her accompanying guests do not fall under the category of Boryokudan (organized crime groups), Boryokudan members, quasi-organized crime group members, Boryokudan-related companies, social movement advocacy goros such as general assemblymen, or special intelligence crime groups, and other similar persons (hereinafter referred to as "Boryokudan-in etc."). (hereinafter referred to as "Bouryokudanin, etc."), and that they do not fall under any of the following items and will not fall under any of the following items in the future.
- Having a relationship in which it is deemed that the management is controlled by a Boryokudanin, etc.
- Having a relationship in which a Boryokudanin, etc. is deemed to be substantially involved in the management of the company.
- Having a relationship with a Bouryokudanin, etc. that is deemed to involve unjustified use of the Bouryokudanin, etc., such as for the purpose of making unjust profits for oneself, one's own company, or a third party, or for the purpose of causing damage to a third party
- Having a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc. or benefits to Bouryokudanin, etc.
- An officer or a person substantially involved in the management of the company has a socially reprehensible relationship with a Bouryokudanin, etc.
- The user or prospective user shall ensure that he/she or a third party will not engage in any of the following acts
- Violent demanding behavior
- Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
- Using threatening language or violence in connection with a transaction
- (iii) Acts of spreading rumors, using deception or force to damage the other party's credibility, or obstructing its business
Article 10 (Cancellation of Registration, etc.)
The Operator may immediately delete the posted data, restrict the use of the Service by the user, or terminate the user's user registration, if the user falls under any of the following cases. In such a case, the Operator shall be entitled to claim against the user or former user for any damages incurred by the Operator.
- In the event of a violation of these Terms and Conditions
- the Operator determines that there is a possibility that the representations or warranties in Article 9 may be violated
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
- In the event that the Operator is unable to fulfill its obligations under the payment method designated by the Operator
- When there is no response from the Operator for a certain period of time
- If there has been no use of the Service for a period of time specified by the Operator since the last use of the Service
- In any other cases in which the Operator deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
Article 11 (Withdrawal from Membership, etc.)
Users may withdraw their membership from the Service through the withdrawal procedure prescribed by the Operator. However, after withdrawal, the user may not reapply for membership except for special reasons.
If you downgrade your membership level (e.g., from paid to free), you will not be able to increase your membership level for the next five years.
Article 12 (Disclaimer)
The Operator shall not make any warranty with respect to the Service, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users with respect to the Service, except those caused by the Operator's willful misconduct or negligence.
13 (Changes to this Service, etc.)
The Operator may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to users.
The Operator may change the Terms without notice to the users when it deems it necessary. In the event that a user uses the Service after the Operator publicly announces the changes to these Terms and Conditions via the Site, etc., such user shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms and Conditions.
Article 15 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 16 (Prohibition of Transfer)
The Subscriber may not assign its position or rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party or offer them as security.
Article 17 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- In the event of any dispute arising in relation to the Service, users, etc. shall agree that the court having jurisdiction over the address of the Operator shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.